Tuesday, June 23, 2009

F/U on Dinners

Last night I was preparing my lunches for the week, I want to start taking salads because I feel like in the past couple weeks my eating habits have been odd. I was put on an antibiotic to get rid of this lame-ass respiratory infection, that if taken on an empty stomach could give you some serious pains. I also have to take this pill 12 hours apart... so I first took it at 1pm.... then waited up as long as possible and took the other one right before bed. I've been slowly adjusting the time I take the pill, but it's always NOT at meal time. Which means eating right before bed, or when I'm not hungry. So I feel a little rounder than normal. Anyways, I wanted to bring salads to lunch this week, so I bought a head of lettuce and last night was shredding it into small pieces and putting it into sections to bring to work. Andrew comes out into the kitchen and was sooo excited to see the iceberg lettuce. It was all he wanted to eat! So I mentioned that I was planning on making some tuna salad to take to work with it and he almost started jumping up and down like a school girl! Ok, he didn't really, but he was really excited. So I whipped up some tuna salad, and that's what we had for dinner. Iceberg lettuce and tuna salad. Easiest dinner I've ever made!!!

Although now I have no lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment