Monday, June 22, 2009

Dinners

This weekend DH (Dear(est) Husband) and I were bickering about something... I don't remember what it was, but somehow we started talking about dishes. DH mentioned that he didn't like having all the dishes that always seem to spring up when I make dinner. I always seem to use some sort of pot/pan/big bowl that can't be put into the dishwasher and are often difficult to wash in our sink. Which brings me to another point. I HATE our sink!!! Hate hate HATE it!! It's white porcelain (who thought that would be a good idea?!?) and it's a double sink. Sounds nice, but it's actually terrible. While it's fine for washing silverware, or cups, or small dishes... I can't even fit a casserole dish in one side of it! I have to wash my cutting boards at an angle, which inevitably means water will get all over my clothing and the floor. It seriously is the WOAT (Worst Of All Time). Next house we get must have 1 bowl and if it has a double sink, that bad boy's getting torn out before we even move in!

Back to what I was originally saying... Andrew doesn't like that we always have a ton of dishes to do every night and said he'd actually be fine with pb&j for dinners. Soooo yesterday I bought bread, tuna, and salad stuff. Guess what we're having this week for dinners?!?! Sandwiches and salads!!!

We'll see how long I can last on that diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment