Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sorry...

I'm such a hypocrite! I yell at Kristen for not updating her blog, then I go 3 weeks without blogging myself!! I promise it won't happen again...anytime soon...without advanced notice.

Soooo... what have I been up to in the past few weeks?? Not a whole lot... Probably the most exciting thing is our friends have all but decided to have a destination wedding!! In MEXICO!!!! Woooo hoooo!!! I'm wicked excited! We went over to their house a few weekends ago and Melissa and I were looking through all sorts of magazines getting an idea of where they might want to have it. It was kind of amusing... when we flipped to the Riviera Maya section of hotels I pretty much knew the pros and cons of ever...single...resort. She was amazed! I'm tellin ya though, I did my research!! They're thinking sometime in March or April of 2010. So it looks like we'll almost definitely be taking an anniversary trip!!! YAY!!!

We're also planning a trip to the Messina Hof vineyard in Bryan, TX (close to Texas A&M), possibly this weekend. This is the last weekend of their 2009 Harvest Festival. It includes picking grapes and stomping them! And of course we'll do some wine tasting as well :-) It should be a good time, the wines are good and I've never been to a vineyard!

Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on... last weekend we got our air ducts cleaned (apparently they really needed it!) and we got 2 rooms steam cleaned as well. Not too interesting, but man, the steam cleaning makes a difference!

On a side note, I'd just like to say that if I were to go outside right now, I'd have to wear my sunglasses and bring my umbrella... it's pouring, but sunny. I don't get it...

1 comment:

  1. OOOO see chicky very easy to forget!! Well you know why I havent updated!!! I<3 FF and you better be done with ALE already! The list is over flowing!!!

    ReplyDelete