Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ugh

Today is an "UGH" day. I almost feel like I'm in shock. I'm mostly confused though. And tired. Tired physically (last night's body combat kicked my ass!!), tired emotionally, and tired of all this crap/drama going on.

The family crap is getting real old, and I'm getting very close to my breaking point with it. Poor DH... I try so hard to put on a good face for him, but when it gets too much, Nicolezilla breaks loose (not lose ha) and no one's safe!! I wonder if/when people will get it... huh.

The work stuff is just ridiculous. I'm gearing up to try out option A, and thinking about option B and C. I think I've ruled option B out, but I would like to talk to my neighbor who is option B about it. If I can get my foot in the door at a decent place and make decent money like her, that would be a very nice option. I don't know if I could hack it with option C, but I can always apply and see how it goes from there.

I know that was all incredibly cryptic... but see, if I don't tell people my plans, I don't have to tell them when they don't work out/fall through/I get rejected!

Oh and finally, I'm tired of feeling overlooked by our families. That is one of the crappiest feelings EVER. Of course, my mom could never make me feel this way though. She really is the best and I'm SO lucky to have her! And DH couldn't either. There's no way he could ever do that.

On days like today I just have to keep reminding myself of all the great things I have going. I have a job. There are a lot of people out there who don't. And while I'm not where I want to be professionally, I know there are a ton of people would love gladly take my job! I have a wonderful and loving husband (who also has a job, yay!). I'm lucky enough to be married to my best friend and that is just AWESOME!! The list goes on from there, but then I'd sound like I was bragging ;-)

So the lesson of today: Stay positive!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment