Friday, December 18, 2009

Terrible Blogger

I am such a terrible blogger. Ugh. I'm sorry. I've seriously been meaning to update this for some time now, buuut I've been meaning to do a lot of things recently and haven't gotten around to any of it. I blame that on my GNDs taking up whatever free time I have during the day. But I still love them lol.

Today is my last day of work until 2010!!! Wooooo!!! The holidays are going to be sooo busy, but I can't wait to get them underway! We're going to get to see a lot of friends over the next two weeks and I couldn't be more excited about that! I plan on taking lots and lots of pictures, so I'll post some when I get back :-) And I promise I will make more updates, although it seems like a lot of my followers didn't make it over from the blog move... hmm maybe I should update them.

No comments:

Post a Comment